A Nervous Hello

I cannot believe that we leave for the Pro Deo tour tomorrow, and that I am about to embark on one of the toughest events that I have ever undertaken ….. remember that I will be keeping you up to date on Face Book or via e mail as I progress.

Training has been long and tough and many a morning I pondered as to whether it was worth doing this type of ride…. After all I wear underpants and ride mountain bikers for gosh sake !#!! not panties and riding a road bike – But let me tell you that the thought and motivation as to who and what I was doing it for, forced me to get up at  4 am to clock yet another two and a half hour ride and over two hundred kilometres on a Fridays and Saturdays. To say that my bike is now a part of my anatomy would be an understatement !.

Where do you come in ? like we all do for one another when an event like this takes place …. Help ….. in the form of sponsorship and donations to such a worthy and honourable cause. Imagine being in a position where you are frail, suffering and unable to afford the care you desperately need. Truly we do not comprehend half the time just what a privilege we have in even just being able to afford the internet etc that enables us to receive an e mail such as this, or to be able to afford a doctor or medication etc

Again thank you to those that have so generously given, it is very much appreciated and to those of you still doing so a very big thank you – You are the people that will keep this initiative going from year to year…

Attached please follow the link to donate online in a safe secure mannor Doit4Charity …. Go ahead take the time and be part of making a difference in this community we call home. 

I would appreciate that you send a proof of payment to either 039 3150139 or fax to e mail 086 5303814 thus we can send you a letter of thanks and appreciation.

You will also be kept up to date via twitter http://twitter.com/DURACYCLES


Thanks again

Regards

Mark Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment